Prepare for the Unexpected
Smart companies are proactive in identifying and mitigating all threats to profitable business. Saudi Arabia is a country with great opportunities for those companies. Having good business intelligence about the landscape is key to managing risks. Quincy’s geocentric focus on this one region helps our clients. We know this country inside and out.
Due Diligence of Current or Prospective Local Partners
We work with clients to mitigate risk by doing the proper due diligence on all in-country partners so that we are all protected from corruption.
Anti-bribery and corruption (ABC) laws
We have been operating in the defense and security sector in the Middle East for nearly thirty years. As such, we have an almost innate ability to detect problems before they are apparent. This is an area where an experienced guide can provide significant value.
We support vigilant compliance with Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA); UK Anti-Bribery Act (UKAB), and other ABC laws including the Saudi Arabian Combating Bribery Law (CBL).
- Quincy can assist and support your regulatory work in export controls such as: Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS);
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR); and
- Export Administration Regulations (EAR);
Winning a contract is only the beginning. You must manage the vital relationship with your customer in a smart manner. Execution after victory is crucial.
- negotiating Letters of Credit (LC) and ensuring predictable payments schedules;
- negotiating mobilization payments;
- preventing mission creep;
- negotiating change orders;
- getting interim payments in a timely fashion;
- securing the final holdback “performance contingent” payments at the conclusion of the contract.